Allows admins to create custom test cases statuses that can be selected during a test run. For example, a team may not feel the default statuses align with their current processes so they might create a new status to meet their needs. QADeputy automatically provides the following default statuses:
- To Do
- In Progress
- Not Testing
Create a Custom Status:
- Navigate to Settings-->Test Case Statuses.
- Click "Create Custom Status"
- Give the status a name (i.e. Not Testing) and select a color code for the status.
- Choose whether the status should be considered "Is Complete" or not. "Is Complete" determines whether or not the status is used to calculate the completion percentage of a test run.
- Optionally, provide a description.
- Click Save. Once saved this status is now available for existing and future test runs.