How to Integrate with Postman
QADeputy provides a streamlined integration with Postman Monitors. It allows QA Deputy test cases to be mapped directly to Postman Monitors. When a mapping occurs, QADeputy users can then execute the Postman Monitor from within QADeputy and the system automatically feeds the results from Postman back into QADeputy test runs.
To Integrate with Postman:
1. Access Integrations Page: Click on Integrations from either the Dashboard or the Left Navigation menu.
2. Enable Postman: Click on the Enable button within the Postman card.
3. Input API Key: A popup screen will appear requesting your API key from Postman. You can find your API Key in Postman by:
- Selecting a workspace in the Postman web dashboard.
- Click on Integrations.
- Click on Postman API.
- Click on Generate API Key.
Once you've copied your Postman API Key into QADeputy click on Integrate.
Click here for more information on Postman.